Special assistance at the station
Do you need help getting to or from the train? Here you will find information on how to request assistance at the station.
You request assistance by filling out and submitting the form. We will arrange the rest.
About the service
The assistance service is a free service for persons with disabilities.
If you are traveling, you will meet an assistant at a predetermined location and be accompanied from there to the platform or from the train to the exit.
At the arrival station, the meeting place will usually be the platform and you as a traveler will be accompanied from the platform.
You order the service by filling out the form above and submitting it. We'll take care of the rest.
You can order assistance service for yourself. You can also order on behalf of someone else who needs it.
You can receive help with:
- getting to and from trains at selected railway stations
- purchasing or collecting train tickets
- purchasing food and drinks at the station area, but not for other purchases
- changing trains
- accessing the toilets at the station area, but not during the actual use of the toilet
- This is not a pure baggage handling service.
- It is not a health service, and we cannot take responsibility for medical assistance.
- The assistance only applies up to the platform. Train personnel will assist with boarding and inside the train.
- Children traveling alone cannot order the service
Do you have any questions?
Contact us, we will help you!
Bane NOR Customer Service
Pb 4350, N-2308 Hamar, NORWAY
Monday to Friday
08:00 - 19:00
09:00 - 15:00
Christmas- and New Year's Eve
08:00 - 12:00