On this page:
The work we conduct on behalf of Bane NOR must be carried out with integrity. We should be proud of our contributions to making the transport sector more climate-friendly, sustainable and efficient.
Our values, transparency and commitment require us to speak up if we become aware of any violations of laws, regulations or the Code of Conduct. But it’s not always easy. Especially not if our managers or colleagues cross the line. This is why we have established a channel allowing anyone to speak up, either using their full name or anonymously.
Information about whistleblowing
Reporting of concerns (whistleblowing)
Please submit a report using the whistleblowing channel so that we can identify and follow up on the matter. The whistleblowing channel is in Norwegian only.
Other ways to blow the whistle
Would you prefer not to use the electronic whistleblowing service? You can also:
- Call the KPMG whistleblowing line on +47 406 39 400.
The opening hours are Monday-Friday, between 09:00 and 15:30.
Your telephone number will not be displayed to the person answering the phone.
- You can also contact KPMG via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send a letter to: KPMG c/o Gransking og Compliance, Postboks 7000 Majorstuen, N-0306 Oslo
- You can also arrange an appointment with the whistleblowing service at KPMG’s premises at Majorstuen in Oslo if you prefer to attend in person.
- Furthermore, you can also report a whistleblowing matter directly to the Compliance Officer, who chairs the Bane NOR Whistleblowing Secretariat.
You also have the right to notify other supervisory authorities or public authorities (such as the Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority, the Norwegian Data Protection Authority or the police).