How we procure
Our procurements amount to approximately 20 Billion NOK yearly. Bane NOR is one of the largest procurement authorities in Norway.
Our contract portfolio consists of 1700 contract ad amounts to about 90 Billion NOK. With increasing investments in the transport sector, the procure volume will increase further.
Our procurement categories are:
- Substructure / Constructions
- Design and engineering commissions
- Railway Technique – Projects
- Railway Technique – Constructions
- Railway Technique – Materials
- Consultants and Professional Consulting
- Indirect Services
- IT and ERTMS
Continuous development of our contract portfolio
It is important that we execute our procurements successfully, and that the suppliers meet the corporate social responsibilities and security requirements.
We are forward-looking and facilitate dialog with the market, including a focus on sustainability and innovation.