3 parking spaces right next to the platform.
Access to platform (HC)
Open 04.00 - 23.00 every day.
Alvdal station opened in 1877 and is one of the original railway stations on the Røros railway.
The station is unmanned and you buy train tickets on board the train.
- Oslo S
- Distance to Oslo S: 324 km
- Municipality: Alvdal
- Line: Rørosbanen
- MASL: 628
Information about the station building
- Architects: Peter Andreas Blix
- Style: Intermediate station 1st class
- Year of construction: 1877
- The station is protected
- Other: The station building was renovated in 2015.