Bane NOR will launch a new course portal that will substitute the Learning Portal (SmartLearn).
The new course portal will be launched at the end of November 2020. Everyone who participates in courses through Bane NOR will use the new course portal. The modernization of the course portal is a result of, among others, Bane NOR’s wish to appear as a professional learning provider who offers one common and user-friendly course portal where all courses and certifications are available.
Due to the modernization of the course portal, everyone who is currently using the Learning Portal must download their course certificates for part 1, part 2, and part 3 of The Safety Courses located in the Learning Portal, by 31.12.2020.
A guide on how to download your course certificates is located in the right-hand side margin of the text.
What is new?
The new course portal will give the users access to a new and comprehensive system with one common course catalog.
What will happen next?
We will come back with more detailed information about what the changes will include. For now, we can inform you about the following:
- With the new course portal, everyone participating in Bane NOR’s training offers will be given access to a comprehensive system with one common course and training catalog.
- Once the new course portal is launched, everyone who wish to participate in Bane NOR’s training offers must register in the new system.
- Some users, with history, will be migrated over to the new system. Those this applies to will be notified in an Email with further instructions. However, we still encourage everyone to download their course certificates as soon as possible; regardless of whether you receive such an Email.
- After 31.12.20, users will no longer have access to courses or course certificates in today’s Learning Portal.
- All extended accesses in today’s Learning Portal will cease at the point of launch for the new course portal. Simultaneously, the new course portal means better tools for external businesses to follow up their competency needs among their employees. Read more about this here.
Where do you find information about the new course portal?
We encourage you all to pay attention to the information that will be published on Bane Nors websites, as well as on the Norwegian Railway Academy’s Facebook and LinkedIn pages, to keep updated on Bane NOR’s new course portal.
If you have any questions about this information, please reach out to email@example.com